To make the mask of banana and learn the scientific method of cosmetic treatment, follow these instructions.
What materials do I need?
- A banana
- A spoonful of honey
- A drop of rose oil or sweet almond oil
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of oatmeal
- A teaspoon of wheat bran oil
- An egg yolk
How to make a banana face mask
- Mash the bananas and combine all the ingredients except the rose or almond oil. Mash the mixture and stir to form a paste.
- If it is too thick, you can add a little water.
- Now mix the rose or almond oil with the mixture.
- It’s time to test your face mask! Apply the mask on your face and face and rest for 10 minutes.
- Wash the mask off your face. Now you will feel refreshed and relaxed.
What will happen?
Our skin has a fat-protective guard barrier that compresses and creates a waterproof layer to retain moisture inside the skin and protect it from external factors. Cold or hot weather, wind and cooling and heating can damage this layer and make it dry or scaly.
When you rub the banana mixture on your face, the fat molecules inside the banana and rose oil form a temporary waterproof layer on your skin, giving your skin cells the opportunity to regenerate their moisture levels.
Oatmeal in a face mask can improve pimples, its fine grains gently exfoliate your face and remove dead cells and impurities. Honey is also known for its healing properties and has been used for centuries to treat various ailments. It has been shown that it can reduce swelling and inflammation in wounds and some cases, destroy the masses hidden in them. Also, it helps the damaged skin to regenerate faster.