the mask should be placed correctly on the face so that it can have the best effectiveness. Each of the following mistakes in wearing a face mask reduces its effectiveness.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when applying a mask:
- Don’t put your mask under your eyes.
- Do not put your chin outside the mask.
- Do not use loose masks whose edges are away from your face.
- Do not put the mask only on the tip of the nose; the mask should cover the top of the nose.
- Do not put the mask under your chin or neck.
- Wear the mask in such a way that it covers the whole face from under the chin to above the middle and under the springs. The side edges of the mask do not make a gap with your face and stick to the skin of your face as much as possible.